Apply now to start a professional career with Rockville Home Care, providing high quality home care to seniors and their families as a Home Health Aid in Montgomery County and surrounding areas in Maryland.
- Online Application Form
- Phone & In-Person Interviews
- Valid License & Reliable Transportation
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Physical Exam & TB Test/Chest X-ray
- Thorough Background Check
- Onboarding, Orientation, & Training
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the USA
- Ongoing Employee Evaluations
To join Rockville Home Care as a senior caregiver, we require our applicants to meet the following requirements:
- Professionalism, Reliability & Dependability (You CANNOT call off or be late – our senior clients and their families rely on you!)
- Cell phone for scheduling
- Caring and compassionate personality
Schedule An Interview
We are always looking for reliable, energetic people. If you meet the prerequisites mentioned above and would like to apply, please fill out the application form below. A Just Divine staff member will contact you soon to set up an interview date.
About Just Divine Home Care
Rockville Home Care & Maryland In-Home Senior Services
Our mission is to provide the best quality in-home health care services. We make sure that your loved ones are treated with utmost care and respect from our highly trained staff. Not only do we want you to be happy with us, but also confident in knowing that you have made an excellent choice for taking care of yourself or your loved one. We know that our seniors are vital to the community and deserve respect. We have dedicated time, energy, and resources into serving them with excellence no matter what their case may be.
We are excited about your interest in joining our professional caregiver team and making life better for the elder community. We look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity!